Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bailey gets her "L"







Yippee Bailey passed her L test and she can finally drive! Of course that is if Ballard or I or someone over 25 are with her at all times and she is only allowed one other person with either of us so we can't let her drive if we are both in the car seriously STUPID but whatever! She has to drive like this for a year and then she can go in and take her "N" test which allows her to drive by herself with one other person and a family member and she has to have her N for two years which is again frustrating but oh well she passed and we are super PROUD of her!!!!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Love it that you finally have some new posts. I have been checking regularly!

Summer said...

Love Zach's outfit. Soooooo cute!

genuine_pills said...

wow nice. I really envy people just enjoying their time. I was just too busy building my online company