Tuesday, May 26, 2009

our artist




So Bailey is off to Burns Lake on thursday where she will take part in an art show first prize is five hundred dollars and there are also other numerous prizes, her art teacher Mr Mueller aka Brother and sister Mueller's oldest son Vaugn submitted them, this picture doesn't show all the details and I don't have a picture of her log house bedroom but she sure was blessed with her dad's artistic talent since I can't draw a stickman! We sure are proud of her she continues to be on the honor role even with a month of being super sick! Good Luck on Thursday Bailey we love you!

2 comments:

walkinourshoes said...

Dear Laurie and Bailey,

That's awesome! I am so glad that you got the art gene. It skipped over me, too, Laurie. Good Luck! We love you.

tyla weaver said...

WOW! I cannot believe how much your kids have grown and changed. I had to do a double take at Bailey to make sure it was really her. She sure looks a lot like her mama! What a beauty! Brody looks ALL boy--nothing less is expected from Ballard's son! ;-)
So good to see what you guys are up to. How did the art contest turn out?
We love and miss you guys.